Come and work with us!
Duration: 6 months (voluntary part-time)
GibSams is a registered charity in Gibraltar providing confidential, non-judgmental, emotional support to anyone in need. We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Events and Fundraising Coordinator to join our team as a volunteer. This is an excellent opportunity for an intern or a recent graduate looking to gain valuable experience working with a high-profile local charity.
- Assist with coordinating and planning fundraising events for GibSams
- Liaise directly with fundraisers and event participants to support their campaigns
- Support marketing trustee to promote events and fundraising activities on social media
- Assist with the recruitment of volunteers for events and fundraising initiatives
- Create and maintain accurate event and fundraising records
- Report to the CEO and marketing trustee on event progress and fundraising activities
- Assist in other administrative tasks as required
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Passion for the charity sector and events management
- Flexibility to work on evenings and weekends if required
- Gain hands-on experience in event planning and fundraising
- Develop transferable skills in project management, communication, and leadership
- Work with a highly motivated and passionate team
- Make a positive impact on the community and those in need
If you are interested in this volunteer opportunity, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to Brenda Cuby at email@example.com.